Be better informed to your dental choices. Please explore our listed services for in-depth information on procedures and services.
General & Family Dentistry
- Preventative Dentistry - for routine dental cleaning and dental maintenance for a healthy smile. to protect you against gum disease (periodontal disease and gingivitis), tooth decay, and stress-related conditions such as teeth grinding and TMJ.
- Childrens' Dentistry - our childrens' dental services are focused on age appropriate development from childhood to teen; keeping teeth straight and healthy.
- Dental Health & Safety - we provide, low-dose digital x-rays. A sterile work environment from equipment to water, we take extra measures to ensure your health.
Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile, self-esteem and social opportunities.
- Smile Makeover - Color, shape, size and alignment make your smile. We can provide you with the smile of your dreams.
We provide a number of options from re-contouring the teeth and gums to placing veneers on a number of teeth.
- All-Ceramic Porcelain Dental Crowns - the most natural looking crown with high translucence for a beautiful smile.
- Bonding and Composite Veneering - repair of chipped front teeth. The resurfacing of the fronts of stained, damaged, and misaligned teeth.
- Cosmetic Recontouring - reshaping of the edges and corners of teeth for aesthetics and functional corrections.
- Micro Abrasion - fast economical procedure for removing surface stained teeth.
- Porcelain Dental Veneers - strong durable veneers for a beautiful movie star like smile.
- Tooth-colored Restoration - white fillings, on-lays, and in-lays for natural looking restorations.
- Whitening (Laser & Home) - in office laser whitening and at home whitening options.
- Whitening (Free with Invisalign) - take advantage of our free whitening program.
Restoration & Endodontic Dentistry
- Dental Implants - artificial tooth anchor that replaces the root of the lost tooth with a choice of dental crown options.
- Dentures- Implant retained - non-slip attachment for patients that choose removable dentures can restore up to 90% of their chewing ability.
- Dentures (custom design)- partial dentures that replace one or more missing teeth between the remaining teeth in an arch. We match the exact shape, color and alignment of your existing teeth.
- Porcelain Fused to Gold - natural looking crowns with the added strength of a gold bonding surface. These allow for added strength in the dental molar replacements without a visible metal look.
- Fixed Cemented Bridgework - a partial fixed denture that replace one or more missing teeth between the remaining teeth in an arch.
- Root Canal - Endodontic Therapy- saving the natural root of a damaged tooth and preparing the remaining tooth for an artificial crown.
Periodontal Dentistry is focused on the health of the gums. Health gums are essential for a beautiful smile and self-esteem. We offer offer several treatments and therapies based on the stage of advancement of the periodontal disease.
- Gum Restoration - Pinhole Surgical Method - minimally invasive technique - fast, effective gumline restoration.
- Periodontics - Dental scaling and root planing - non-surgical procedure in which the hygienist removes plaque and tartar from below the gumline. Root surfaces are cleaned and smoothed with specially designed instruments. It is important to remove the plaque and tartar from the pockets. Bacterial toxins irritate the gums, and plaque and the rough surfaces of tartar are a breeding ground for bacteria.